For most businesses, it’s critical to be present when a potential client has the highest level of intent. If you’re not present, and your competitors are, then you might lose a customer for life.
- How much is each click worth to me?
- How often does a click convert to a sale?
- How much traffic will I sacrifice if I’m not in paid results?
- If I don’t purchase paid traffic, will the client click on my organic link anyway?
- Are my competitors conquesting my customers by “bidding” on my business’ name?
- How often do I want to appear in search results?
- Who will handle all this for me?
Wondering whether you need to be ‘paying’ for every click?
Having a paid search campaign is not a choice for most companies. Many consumers will click one of the top three results in a google search, which are typically paid results. You likely want to be the business they click, paid or not.
Unless you’re a trained professional, don’t go it alone.
Ready to ask some questions, and get some answers?
Feel Free to Contact Us Here
Fill out the form below. One of our representatives will get in touch with you soon.